Thursday, May 30, 2013

Deer takes out mountain biker (Video)

Check out the video.
A deer took out a Richmond, Va., mountain biker as he competed in a race at a state park.
Cyclist Jeff Plassman was competing in the Monster Cross and Mountain Bike race at Pocahontas State Park when all of a sudden a deer jumped in front of him and knocked him off his bike.
“I was just paying attention to where I was going and I heard somebody say something about a deer,”Plassman told CBS 6 in Richmond. “All of a sudden all I saw was fur, the sky and then the ground.  It basically ran over me off of my front wheel. I got right up and I was okay. A lot of people were asking if I was okay, and I was. Just kind of a real surprise.”
Plassman was able to finish the 3.5-hour race. The deer ran into the woods unharmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment